segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2008

I Love You 'till The End

Essa é uma das músicas do filme "PS: I Love You".
Não é linda?
Eu amei o filme...


Love You 'till The End _ The Pogues

I just want to see you
When you’re all alone
I just want to catch you if I can
I just want to be there
When the morning light explodes
On your face it radiates
I can’t escape
I love you 'till the end

I just want to tell you nothing
You don’t want to hear
All I want is for you to say
Why don’t you just take me
Where I’ve never been before
I know you want to hear me
Catch my breath
I love you 'till the end

I just want to be there
When we’re caught in the rain
I just want to see you laugh not cry
I just want to feel you
When the night puts on its cloak
I’m lost for words don’t tell me
All I can say
I love you 'till the end

Um comentário:

sil disse...

Patti!!!
Amei seu comentário no meu blog e amei encontrar vc e suas idéias aqui!
Eu não sabia, mas tenho uma amiga crítica de cinema...menina, vc tem que investir mais nisso! Converse com seu amigo Rubens a respeito, é sério!
Bom, to com muita saudade de todo mundo aí! Bjs, bjs, e apareça sempre (no letraseamores e em Ribs, qdo quiser!)
Sil